Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 15, 2009

A Plea to Non-believers of God



A Plea to Non-believers of God

Non-believers, God wants you to give him a chance, he is knocking at the door of your heart, asking to come in, give me a chance and believe in him, and allow him to change you. Too many times we ( Christians) try to change others when they come to church, but if we ( Christians) allow them ( Non-believers) to come in as they( Non-believers) are, allow them( Non-believers) to give their whole heart, mind and soul to Christ...and allow them to become re-born, God will change them for the better. Non- believers... all God asks is that you give him a chance, he asks that you try him and see what he can do, see that he is mighty, valiant, and wonderful. Try him and see!!! Do not wait until it is too late! I beseech you ( I beg of you) to try me saith the Lord your God and see that no matter what has occurred in your life... I still love you and all you need to do is repent of all your sins..."For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16; "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23; "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23 ; "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9; "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all" Isaiah 53:6; "If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe with your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9-- Become free of your sins today. If you have backslid come back home to God, he welcomes you home! Rededicate your life to God! :-) :-) Ask God into your heart today, try him, he will never let you down, he will never leave you, nor will he ever forsake you, His love is genuine, it is sincere, and it never fails nor does it ever change. Pray this prayer if you truly want to be freed of your sins this very minute... God, I have done things that I know you do not approve of, but I am sorry, and I repent this very day, this very minute and I ask that you come into my heart, set me free, and give me a new heart, and mind that burns only for you. I ask you to forgive me and I am truly sorry, and I do not want to committ these sins anymore. Please give me strength to walk with you and give me spiritual ears to listen to you only, give me spiritual eyes to see what you want me to see. Help me to read your word and pray each day so that I may be guided as your word guides me. God, today, I confess with my mouth that your son Jesus Christ died for my sins, he was raised on the 3rd day with all power in his hands, and he is your son who will live, abide, and dwell in me daily. I know Jesus listens to me and I come to him this day because I know I must come to Jesus first. I ask this day that you walk with me, talk with me, lead and guide me from sin, come into my heart and be my Lord & Savior of my life, and rule and reign over my heart this day and forever. Allow the Holy Spirit to lead me, guide me, and comfort me as I live for you. Allow the Holy Spirit to teach me how to obey you, understand your infinite knowledge and wisdom, and your word God. In Jesus' name I pray this prayer with my whole heart, mind, and soul...
Amen!!!


If you sincerely prayed this prayer...

WELCOME to God's family!!!! You may ask what happens now??? God's word guides his new family members to: :-) 1. Find a local church that is led, guided, anointed by God. Allow God to lead you to a home church! 2. Get baptized as commanded by Jesus Christ. 3. Study the word of God and pray each day and share your faith with others. Do not become discouraged! Seek the company of strong believers who have been placed in your life by God. If no one is placed in your life please message me and I will be happy to become your prayer partner and study the word of God with you! :-) 4. Ask God to increase your strength, your understanding and wisdom of his word and his guidance. 5. Attend bible study in your new home church or visit a church that God has lead you to and study his word with true believers in God. :-)
Best Wishes and remember there are Saints ( Christians) who are true to God's word and who are praying for you!!!! We were praying for you to be saved today!!!! We love you but God loves you more!!!!!! Thank God for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email us at: ybciyp@live.com

Copyright © 2009-2010. BDSpearman © 2009-2010. Your Battle Cry is Your Praise ®. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2010. Your Battle Cry is Your Praise Blog. © All Rights Reserved.
____________________________________

If you need to talk please message us and we will do our best to be there for you!!!!

:-)