Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Live! ( For my Soulcysters)


Live! ( For my Soulcysters)


Ezekiel 16:6



"When I passed by you and saw you squirming in your blood, I said to you while you were in your blood, 'Live!' Yes, I said to you while you were in your blood, 'Live!'

New American Standard Bible


" 'Then I went by you and saw you kicking around in your own blood. I said to you, "Live."

GOD'S WORD® Translation

We must not give up! We must continue to be strong, continue to have courage, and continue to live. We are fighting a rough battle but this battle does not belong to us. It belongs to the Lord! If we allow himt o fight our battles we can sit back and praise him, shouting our battle cry, which is our praise, we can let the world know we are children of the most high God. Jesus is  our healer,  our savior, and  our redeemer. 

In Isaiah 53: 5, it states...

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. King James Bible

Do NOT GIVE UP, Do not GIVE in!!! You are stronger than PCOS!!!!! Activate Your Faith!