Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scriptures to feed your soul!

Scriptures to Feed Your Soul!



For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God, The God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect? Psalm 18: 31-32

DonotHotlink

God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Psalm 46: 1

DonotHotlink

O God, awe-inspiring, profoundly impressive, and terrible are You out of Your holy places; the God of Israel Himself gives strength and fullness of might to His people. Blessed be God!Psalm 68: 35

DonotHotlink

He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound].Isaiah 40: 29

DonotHotlink

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. Isaiah 40: 31

DonotHotlink

I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4: 13 

DonotHotlink

[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight. Philippians 2: 13 

DonotHotlink

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and firm Strength of my heart and my Portion forever. Psalm 73: 26 

DonotHotlink

Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion.Psalm 84: 5

DonotHotlink

They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power]; each of them appears before God in Zion. Psalm 84: 7

DonotHotlink

The way of the Lord is strength and a stronghold to the upright, but it is destruction to the workers of iniquity.Proverbs 10: 29

DonotHotlink

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! 2 Corinthians 12: 9

DonotHotlink

You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand has held me up; Your gentleness and condescension have made me great. Psalm 18: 35

DonotHotlink

In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self. Psalm 138: 3

DonotHotlink

The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord is robed, He has girded Himself with strength and power; the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.
Psalm 93: 1

DonotHotlink