Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do Not Give up Christian Sisters and Brothers!

Do Not Give up Christian Sisters and Brothers!


There are times when we feel like we should give up...but I am here to day to tell you... DO NOT Give up!!!! You need to move back, you see... you are too frustrated, you need to let God have his way, let him bless in your life, let him move in your life, and be still....and know that he is God. "Be still, and know that I am God . . ." (Ps. 46:10)

Praise God like never before, your trying of your faith is what takes you to another level in Christ!!! If you are still in the same faith, if your praise is the same praise, you are not moving up in Christ, your faith is not growing... you are still in the mud with a swine of pigs...God's people must continue to move and grow in their daily walk with him, and within that daily walk with him your faith will continue to grow because you are walking on spiritual water, you are stepping out on faith, and allowing God to lead you!!!!!

When you are going through trials... Your faith is being tested....Count it all joy...Rejoice!!! " Count it all joy, my brothers and my sisters, [1] when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." (James 1:2-4)

Many Christian believe the road will be easy but a Christian walk is not easy, but it is easier walk with God than a walk with Satan, it is easier when you are walking with Christ, it is easier to serve a living God, a God that cares, an all-knowing God that provides for us. No one said the road would be easy...

Christians, we must be strong!!!!! Your life is being changed everyday....God your shepherd is looking over you each day, his angels have charge over you each day....
For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully;" ( Luke 4: 10)"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;" (Psalm 91:11)


In all of your ways does not mean all of your bad habits, all of your sins, all of your evil thoughts, or wicked and evil deeds...it means as you grow with Christ, he shall be within you, and every where you go as a Christian, God will continue to walk with you, and as he walks with you mercy and goodness shall follow you, and if you abide in Christ, he will abide in you.

“I am the true vine, and My Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. ABIDE IN ME, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. IF YE ABIDE IN ME, AND MY WORDS ABIDE IN YOU, YE SHALL ASK WHAT YE WILL, AND IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. This is my commandment, that ye LOVE ONE ANOTHER, as I HAVE LOVED YOU. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another.” (John 15:1-17)


Christians,
you can overcome your situations, you can overcome fear, you can overcome worry, depression, doubt, and chaos...Why??? or How??? Read below...
“But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us” (Romans 8:37, NASB 1995). “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith” (1 John 5:4, NASB 1995).

Finally, Rejoice in the Lord!!! Praise him daily, let Praise come out of your mouth!!! Be String in the Lord, Do not give up, sing a praise song, hum a praise song...continue to pray, continue to read the word of God, continue to talk to our father who is in heaven...he is listening, he is waiting to hear your cry, he wants you to call upon his name.


Do not give up!!!! Victory is yours today!!! Tell Satan, to get thee behind you, Victory today is yours!!! :-)

We love you, but most of all God loves you even more!!!!!

Do you need prayer???? Go to our prayer request and leave your prayer requests. We pray over each one and we will write back to you with encouraging words and scriptures.
Here is our website for Prayer requests:

http://yourbattlecryisyourpraise.weebly.com/prayer-requests.html


Would you like to become a prayer warrior, a prayer partner of our ministry???
It is free, we do not ask for donations, we know that God will make a way...
All we ask is that you sign up today:



God bless you and may he keep you!!!!!
Until our next blog...
Our prayer for you:
God's blessings be upon you today and may his word fill the void in your heart, and may his words sink down into the marrow of your bones, and may you seek his face daily!!!
God Bless you & we mean that!!!
:-)