Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kick your Faith into Over Drive!!!!

As I listened to a friend of my during bible study last week, he said, "Why is it that we can pray for others, have a strong faith to break all of the strongholds of the devil, but we can no do the same for ourselves?"

I pondered upon that question and throughout the past few weeks, Satan has been very busy in my life, creating havoc and chaos where he can, and I was so upset, hurt, and feeling blue. I thought about the question a friend of mine asked our bible study group and I thought...wow!!! Be of faith...Have a God-like faith, Step out on faith, and step out on spiritual waters. The Holy Spirit had been speaking to me the entire time throughout the weeks of trials, and finally I understood... that I was going through trials... you see I gave my third sermon last month, and one of my favorite childhood pastors told me that God had confirmed me in the ministry, and that God was taking me to another level in my faith. He said walk with God sister, hold on to his hand and what ever you do...do not let go! Have faith!

The Holy Spirit began to bring those words that Pastor Ruff spoke to me back to my memory, and I began to stand firm, and I began to feel the boldness of God come over me, and the Holy Spirit began to speak to me, he said, " Beashua, in John 15:7 it states "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."
You have authority over your circumstamnces! You serve a God that can not lie, You serve a God that is mighty, he is powerful, and he shall always prevail. He is all power and Satan only has power if you allow him to in your life.


When we go through trials, we are moving up in our faith...God is moving us to a higher level of faith, Yes our trials will come but if we remain in the word of God and we call things that are not, as though they were, we have the authority of Jesus to tell those things that are not in line with the word of God to ship up or ship out! That means we can say, body, get in line with the word of God, finances get in line with the word of God, Spouse and or children get in line with the word of God, job, get in line with the word of God... whatever you need God is there, all you need to do is ASK! You do not have, because you do not ask God." James 4:2, part c.

But... look here:
" Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. " John 16:24, and Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


Here are Scriptures to back this up!

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

John 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1 John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.


Alrighty then.....

Some people may say, oh that is too simple, it is easier said than done.
Well... what do we say to that comment... WRONG ANSWER!

Why is it simple to say these things????

Because if you are a true born-again believe of Christ, you have repented of your sins, and you know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus is a way maker, and you are living , truly living for God, and you are living with his will for your life...Not your will but God's will...
Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jesus will do the same things such as healing the blind, healing the woman with the issue of blood, healing the lame man, casting out demons, and many more miracles that he performed then... he will do today, because Hebrews 13:8 states that " Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." That is the proof, the proof is not in the pudding, the proof is not in your disbelief, your families disbelief, nor is it in your doubt or fear.
1 John 4: 18 states, " There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
You shall not fear my sister or brother!!!!

You should rejoice, Praise God for your break through!!!

In James 1: 2-6 , it reads, Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.


An often quoted scripture is Romans 4:17, "(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." Note that God, it says, "makes alive the dead, and calls those things that be not, (are not in existence yet,) as though they were already in existence.

Remember in Genesis, God said, " Let there be Light!!!" { Before there was any light!} [ Genesis 1:3]
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

God called things that are not as though they were and they came into existence.

Are you all ready to wade in the water?????

Let us go deeper....

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.


Now....that God is going trouble the water....

Let us step out on faith... What I am going to reveal to you is what a friend of ours, Pastor Xaiver Griffin said... " Jesus told Lazarus to Come Forth!!!" Jesus spoke to Lazarus, and even though Lazarus had been dead a few days...Jesus spoke using faith.
…he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
And he that was dead came forth… Then many of the Jews
which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did,
believed on him. But some of them went their ways to the
Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done"
(Jn. 11:43-46)

You see faith without works is dead! James 2:26 states:
"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
James 2:17, "Even so faith, if it hath not works is dead, being alone."
1 Thessalonians 1:3 "Remembering without ceasing your work of faith..."
Matthew 7:20 reaffirms this by stating: "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

Jesus not only warned us about false prophets in this verse, he also explained what we as followers in Christ should look for. Our fruits are our works!
James 2:19 continues:
"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe and tremble."

We can have faith in Jesus, but we must show our works and that is we must show that we are followers of Jesus.
According to an article I read on Hub Pages, Tennisandgirl stated, " We can have faith in Christ but our works show that we are followers of Christ. Even the devils have faith; James tells us; in God. They know Him more than we do. The difference is they don't show faith, they show fear by trembling. Are we fearful or faithful? James 2:20 states... "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" This verse is pretty straight forward. I would like to point out this is the second time James uses the phrase, "Faith without works is dead." Once as a statement and once as a question. I know when I am at church if we continually have the same lesson topic I need to pay attention because I obviously missed something the last time or two. Look for this statement in the verses to follow."
* Source: Hub Pages, tennisandgirl: Faith Without Works is Dead"
Website: http://hubpages.com/hub/Faith-Without-Works-is-Dead, 2009.


Now that we have learned more...

This what you need to tell yourself, and you need to tell the devil when he and his demons try to terrorize you.... You simply rebuke him. Matthew 16:23, states " Jesus turned and said, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Zechariah 3:2, states, " The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?"

You also need to tell Satan, and all of your circumstances....
"No weapon that has been made to be used against me will succeed. I will have an answer for anyone who accuses me. This is the inheritance of the LORD's servants. Their victory comes from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17---
I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me! I am not defeated, the devil can not claim victory over my life, he can not prevail because God is Jehovah Jireh, He is my provider!
Romans 8:37-39, states, 8:37 No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither
death, nor life,
nor angels, nor principalities,
nor things present, nor things to come,
nor powers,
8:39 nor height, nor depth,
nor any other created thing,
will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rejoice! Praise God, the victory belongs to God!!!
1 Corinthians 15:57 states, But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Take that devil! I am a child of the most High God, El Elyon!!! He is never defeated, I do not have to fight my battles! The battles do not belong to me, they belong to the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glory be to the name of God!!!!!!!!!!! Glory be to the name of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus is on the main line and I will call him up and tell him what I want!!! His line is never busy, I tell him what I want, He has provision, he provides for his people, he has healing, call upon the name of Jesus, have faith!!!!! Because faith without works is dead!!!!!!!!! Praise God! Oh how I love Jesus!!!!

Satan can tremble under my feet where he belongs, he does not belong to walk the same grounds that I a child of God, a daughter/ son of God, a child of the King of Kings, Lords of Lords walks. He belongs under my feet, and I shall not fear, perfect love casts out fear! For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7, " I live by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7



You are a bold son or daughter of the most high God, now use your inheritance... the word of God!!! You must use the scriptures, don't just read it, apply the scriptures to your life!!!!!!! That is faith!!!!!


Have a blessed day Saints!!!!!

Copyright 2009-2011. All Rights Reserved.