Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Speak God's Word into Your Life! :-)



Speak God's Word into Your Life! :-)



The word of God is full of powerful scriptures, but when we are going through things sometimes we are so quick to forget that God is our refuge!!! We must think...God is for me, nothing can be against me. I speak life into my situation!!!
I personally have been going through some things and God showed me that he will receive all glory and all power. I need to stop looking at things in a carnal mind set, and have a God-like faith!!! God will fight my battles, victory is his today!!!

When we step out of faith, Satan will try to stop us, he will place every stumbling block in our way, but we must continue to press on, press forward, and march Christian soldiers. God did not call us to sit and cry when our problems look bad, oh no... and I have been guilty of that, but God told me... " Pray the solution and not the problem." He told me to get up, and speak life into my situation, he told me to be bold, steadfast, and unmovable!!!

A song writer wrote these words, " The Lord will make a way some how!"
Yes he will make a way, that is what builds our faith. Faith is believing what you can not see, and it is knowing although things may look blink...I must stop looking with my carnal eyes, kick my praise into overdrive, and be still and know! We must remember that part...Be Still and know that He is God. God does not need our help, so it is okay, it is perfectly fine if you move out of his way and allow him to move in your life!!!

Speak life into your life... how??? The scriptures of the word of God....
For example, I have been speaking these scriptures over my life...
I am a believer. All things are possible to me. (Mark 9:23)

I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

The Lord is the strength of my life. (Psalm 27:1)

I am strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. (Ephesians 6:10)

Greater is He that is in me than he (the defeated one), that is in the world, (who is the author of sickness). (1 John 4:4; Acts 10:38; Luke 13:16)

I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. (1 John 4:4; Revelation 12:11)

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17; 1 Corinthians 1:30)

There shall nothing evil happen to me, neither shall any plague or sickness come near me. (Psalm 91:10)


I say these words with boldness, and I am steadfast and I do believe that God will make a way in my life, and he will do the same for you!!!

O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! Psalm 34:8

Now, If I say I am praising God, than that means my faith must be strong... Hebrews 11:1-3.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

In bible study tonight, Pastor Griffin said, "Sometime we have more faith that if someone calls us and tells us that they are coming to visit us at a certain place and time, we have faith that this person will be there at this certain place and time... Why is it that we do not do the same with God???"

I thought about that and I said, "God, I must increase my faith, my walk with you is vital to my life!" Satan has tried to attack me in every way he can since I have stepped out on faith, and have been working within God's will for my life.
My husband was recently saved, what a blessing!!! and I know God has a purpose, and I stand boldly on his word!!! Satan has been trying his fiery darts more since my husband has totally gave his heart to God, but, as I hear children say...God has my back!!! He is my strong hold, and he is my fortress!!!!
But I do not fear, why? 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.
I have the whole amour of God on!!!!

( Ephesians 6: 10-18)

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

My sisters in Christ... there is nothing to fear, regardless of our economy, regardless of our president, regardless of our nation or the world, regardless of the present or the future... the perfect love of Christ casts out all of your fear. Satan wants to torment you with fear, he wants you to be afraid, but rebuke him, tell him to get behind you, tell him that he is under your feet! You are God's daughter and your faith in God is a force to be reckoned with! Satan can not handle you, nor can he handle your faith, you are a mover and a shaker within God's word, Your faith is strong, and you are a powerful woman of God!!! :-)
During Donnie McClurkin's Valley of God sermon... he said, " Baby you are a demon chaser!!! Satan is afraid of you, he and his demons tremble when they hear your name, they know when you come that you come in the name of Jesus to break down every stronghold Satan has tried to build, but you have the power in the name of Jesus to cast them out!!!!" You have the authority of Jesus, now speak life sister! :-)

I will take Donnie McClurkin's quote and say, baby, you are a demon slayer, the armor of God is mighty, your praise, your prayers, your meditation of God's word, and so much more are weapons of warfare!!! Satan can not handle the truth because baby, you worship God in spirit and in truth!!! John 4:24, "God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

Satan is afraid of you, that is right, he is afraid of you, he wants to wreck havoc upon your life because he fears your anointing, and he knows that God has a plan for your life. (Jeremiah 1:5 NKJV) "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

(Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. {12} Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. {13} And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

God's plan are to heal us, he wants to raise us up, he wants to take us to a new level in faith. Sisters, God is ready to work in your life if you allow him. Be Strong!!! Have Courage!!! God is with you!! :-)

Joshua 1:9 (New International Version)9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Finally, Be Strong in the Lord!!! The joy of the Lord is your strength! Nehemiah 8:10

Be Blessed & be a blessing!!!! :-)

Copyright 2009-2011, Beashua S. All Rights Reserved.